Practical. Clinically Relevant. Convenient
Hyperthyroidism is one of the most common diseases encountered in older felines. Participants will learn to recognize clinical signs of the common endocrinopathy, as well as diagnose and effectively manage cats living with hyperthyroidism.
Christopher G. Byers, DVM, DACVECC, DACVIM (SAIM), CVJ
Dr. Byers is a practicing dual board-certified veterinary specialist, recognized international speaker, and respected author. Dr. Byers enjoys teaching and is passionate about helping pet parents understand their fur baby’s health problems. He launched CriticalCareDVM.com to provide dog and cat owners with high quality, accurate, and comprehensive information they need to understand their pet’s health problems. Since 2014 the information available at CriticalCareDVM.com has been extensively used by pet parents and veterinarians, alike, helping Dr. Byers realize his primary goal: promoting the “triad of care” – a collaborative partnership between pet owners, primary care veterinarians, and board-certified veterinary specialists.
- Such energizing speaker! And made things I've been struggling with for years so much clearer.
- I would go to another conference just to hear Dr. Byers present.
- Amazing speaker; great clinically relevant info.
- I love his entertaining lecture style and will definitely be looking for his talks at other conferences.
- His case analysis was extremely helpful in simplifying what is a daunting presentation and topic. I will probably use his information daily in practice.