1 Hour Anytime Medical RACE-approved CE
Hepatic Encephalopathy - Diagnosis & Management - 1 Hour
- review relevant pathophysiology of hepatic encephalopathy
- review currently available diagnostic tests for hepatic encephalopathy
- review logical & effective therapies for hepatic encephalopath
Christopher G. Byers, DVM, DACVECC, DACVIM (SAIM), CVJ
Dr. Christopher G. Byers is a board-certified veterinary emergency & critical care and small animal internal medicine specialist, as well as a certified veterinary journalist, based in Omaha, Nebraska. He received his Bachelor of Science degree as a University Honors Scholar in Animal Sciences from Colorado State University and his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from Cornell University. Dr. Byers’ professional passions are mentoring and coaching veterinary students and colleagues in the areas of emergency & critical care, internal medicine, and communication skills. He works as a teleconsultant in emergency/critical care and small animal internal medicine for VetCT. Dr. Byers is the Co-Editor of the textbook, Feline Emergency & Critical Care Medicine, and has published chapters and articles in numerous textbooks and peer-reviewed medical journals. He also publishes a blog called CriticalCareDVM.com with goals to educate pet owners and promote the triad of care.
- Such energizing speaker! And made things I've been struggling with for years so much clearer.
- I would go to another conference just to hear Dr. Byers present.
- Amazing speaker; great clinically relevant info.
- I love his entertaining lecture style and will definitely be looking for his talks at other conferences.
- His case analysis was extremely helpful in simplifying what is a daunting presentation and topic. I will probably use his information daily in practice.
StartHepatic Encephalopathy course, drip taught or self-paced?
StartHepatic Encephalopathy - drip 1 - Introduction (8:17)
StartHepatic Encephalopathy - drip 2 (6:46)
StartHepatic Encephalopathy Poll Question #1
StartHepatic Encephalopathy - drip 3 (10:37)
StartHepatic Encephalopathy - drip 4 - Diagnostic Investigation (9:30)
StartHepatic Encephalopathy - drip 5 - Antibiotic Therapy (1:17)
StartHepatic Encephalopathy Poll Question #2
StartHepatic Encephalopathy - drip 6 - Dietary Management (10:00)
StartHepatic Encephalopathy - drip 7 - Prognosis and Summary (1:49)
StartHepatic Encephalopathy - drip 8 - Q&A (5:03)
StartHepatic Encephalopathy Quiz