1 Hour Anytime Medical RACE-approved CE
Christopher G. Byers, DVM, DACVECC, DACVIM (SAIM), CVJ
Dr. Byers is a practicing dual board-certified veterinary specialist, recognized international speaker, and respected author. Dr. Byers enjoys teaching and is passionate about helping pet owners understand their pet's health problems. He launched CriticalCareDVM.com with two goals:
- To provide cat & dog owners with high quality, accurate, and comprehensive information they need to understand their pet’s health problems.
- To promote the “triad of care” – a collaborative partnership between pet owners, primary care veterinarians, and board-certified veterinary specialists.
Dr. Byers is Co-Editor of Feline Emergency and Critical Care Medicine, a comprehensive textbook uniquely formatted to meet the practical needs of busy practicing veterinarians and satiate the scholarly appetites of those who like to dive deeply into individual topics.
- Such energizing speaker! And made things I've been struggling with for years so much clearer.
- I would go to another conference just to hear Dr. Byers present.
- Amazing speaker; great clinically relevant info.
- I love his entertaining lecture style and will definitely be looking for his talks at other conferences.
- His case analysis was extremely helpful in simplifying what is a daunting presentation and topic. I will probably use his information daily in practice.
StartFluid Therapy course, drip taught or self-paced?
StartFluid Therapy - drip 01 - Introduction (1:07)
StartFluid Therapy - Spot Poll 1
StartFluid Therapy - drip 02 - Types of Fluids (9:40)
StartFluid Therapy - drip 03 - Normal Saline (9:04)
StartFluid Therapy - drip 04 - Colloids (8:00)
StartFluid Therapy - drip 05 - Historical Perspective (8:00)
StartFluid Therapy - Spot Poll 2
StartFluid Therapy - drip 06 - HES Molar Substitution (11:14)
StartFluid Therapy - drip 07 - Daily Requirements (1:57)
StartFluid Therapy - drip 08 - Q-and-A (5:22)
StartFluid Therapy - Course Quiz - 5 Graded Question