1 Hour Anytime Medical RACE-approved CE
Christopher G. Byers, DVM, DACVECC, DACVIM (SAIM), CVJ
Dr. Byers is a practicing dual board-certified veterinary specialist, recognized international speaker, and respected author. Dr. Byers enjoys teaching and is passionate about helping pet owners understand their pet's health problems. He launched CriticalCareDVM.com with two goals:
- To provide cat & dog owners with high quality, accurate, and comprehensive information they need to understand their pet’s health problems.
- To promote the “triad of care” – a collaborative partnership between pet owners, primary care veterinarians, and board-certified veterinary specialists.
Dr. Byers is Co-Editor of Feline Emergency and Critical Care Medicine, a comprehensive textbook uniquely formatted to meet the practical needs of busy practicing veterinarians and satiate the scholarly appetites of those who like to dive deeply into individual topics.
- Such energizing speaker! And made things I've been struggling with for years so much clearer.
- I would go to another conference just to hear Dr. Byers present.
- Amazing speaker; great clinically relevant info.
- I love his entertaining lecture style and will definitely be looking for his talks at other conferences.
- His case analysis was extremely helpful in simplifying what is a daunting presentation and topic. I will probably use his information daily in practice.
- review relevant pathophysiology of various cardiac emergencies in cats and dogs
- identify a practical approach to the diagnosis of various cardiac emergencies in cats and dogs
- develop a logical and medically sound treatment plan for a patient with various cardiac emergencies
StartCardiac Emergencies course, drip taught or self-paced?
StartCardiac Emergencies - drip 01 - Introduction (9:13)
StartCardiac Emergencies - Spot Poll 1
StartCardiac Emergencies - drip 02 - Physical Exam (9:49)
StartCardiac Emergencies - drip 03 - Acute Treatment Goals (9:03)
StartCardiac Emergencies - drip 04 - Clinical Signs and PE (3:50)
StartCardiac Emergencies - Spot Poll 2
StartCardiac Emergencies - drip 05 - Pericardiocentesis (8:16)
StartCardiac Emergencies - drip 06 - Feline Arterial Thromboembolism (10:11)
StartCardiac Emergencies - drip 07 - Anticoagulants and Prognosis (5:50)
StartCardiac Emergencies - Spot Poll 3
StartCardiac Emergencies - drip 08 - Q and A (8:11)
StartCardiac Emergencies - Quiz - 5 Graded Questions