VetMed LIVE Sunday Fun Day #1
Sunday August 15, 2021| 3 Hours Live Medical Interactive RACE-approved CE
Sunday, August 15, 2021
If you have questions about the webinar or you have a question you would like addressed during the event, email it in advance to [email protected], using "Sunday Fun Day Question" as your subject line.
Fulfills state CE requirements for medicine and surgery online live interactive, remote or self-directed study.
Your unique link to the webinar will be sent to you in an email. Save the link and do not share it with others because it is unique to you -- it is how we keep track of your attendance for CE certification. You will receive reminder emails during the week before the event. Check your spam folder if you do not see reminders in your inbox. You will receive your RACE-approved CE certificate immediately after filling out a short evaluation form that will be available in the chat box at the end of the presentation and also emailed the day after the webinar. Email [email protected] if you do not promptly receive your CE certificate so we can verify the form was filled out correctly. We are here to help every step of the way.
A recording of the webinar and course materials will be made available to you for your future reference. If you are unable to attend the live webinar, you will receive an email notification when the recording has been posted, which is typically about two weeks after the webinar. The recording will be a remastered anytime non-interactive medical CE course and you will receive a certificate.
Christopher G. Byers, DVM, DACVECC, DACVIM (SAIM), CVJ
Dr. Byers is a practicing dual board-certified veterinary specialist, recognized international speaker, and respected author. Dr. Byers enjoys teaching and is passionate about helping pet owners understand their pet's health problems. He launched CriticalCareDVM.com with two goals:
- To provide cat & dog owners with high quality, accurate, and comprehensive information they need to understand their pet’s health problems.
- To promote the “triad of care” – a collaborative partnership between pet owners, primary care veterinarians, and board-certified veterinary specialists.
Dr. Byers is Co-Editor of Feline Emergency and Critical Care Medicine, a comprehensive textbook uniquely formatted to meet the practical needs of busy practicing veterinarians and satiate the scholarly appetites of those who like to dive deeply into individual topics.
- Such energizing speaker! And made things I've been struggling with for years so much clearer.
- I would go to another conference just to hear Dr. Byers present.
- Amazing speaker; great clinically relevant info.
- I love his entertaining lecture style and will definitely be looking for his talks at other conferences.
- His case analysis was extremely helpful in simplifying what is a daunting presentation and topic. I will probably use his information daily in practice.