Byers Hyperadrenocorticism and Hypoadrenocorticism in 2023
Live 3-hour webinar 2/12/2023 11 a.m. Pacific, 1 p.m. Central, 2 p.m. Eastern | On-Demand course available 3/27/2023
- Understand relevant pathophysiology of hyperadrenocorticism.
- Review logical diagnostic investigation for hyperadrenocorticism patients.
- Discuss appropriate therapies for patients with hyperadrenocorticism.
- Understand the pre-pill cortisol protocol.
- Emphasize appropriate treatment of hyperadrenocorticism patients using practical cases.
- Discuss concurrent management of hyperadrenocorticism and diabetes mellitus using practical cases.
- Understand relevant pathophysiology of hypoadrenocorticism.
- Review logical diagnostic investigation for hypoadrenocorticism patients.
- Discuss appropriate therapies for patients with hypoadrenocorticism.
Christopher G. Byers, DVM, DACVECC, DACVIM (SAIM), CVJ
Dr. Christopher G. Byers is a board-certified veterinary emergency & critical care and small animal internal medicine specialist, as well as a certified veterinary journalist, based in Omaha, Nebraska. He received his Bachelor of Science degree as a University Honors Scholar in Animal Sciences from Colorado State University and his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from Cornell University. Dr. Byers’ professional passions are mentoring and coaching veterinary students and colleagues in the areas of emergency & critical care, internal medicine, and communication skills. He works as a teleconsultant in emergency/critical care and small animal internal medicine for VetCT. Dr. Byers is the Co-Editor of the textbook, Feline Emergency & Critical Care Medicine, and has published chapters and articles in numerous textbooks and peer-reviewed medical journals. He also publishes a blog called CriticalCareDVM.com with goals to educate pet owners and promote the triad of care.
- Such energizing speaker! And made things I've been struggling with for years so much clearer.
- I would go to another conference just to hear Dr. Byers present.
- Amazing speaker; great clinically relevant info.
- I love his entertaining lecture style and will definitely be looking for his talks at other conferences.
- His case analysis was extremely helpful in simplifying what is a daunting presentation and topic. I will probably use his information daily in practice.